Justin O. Milligan
Mr. Milligan is a graduate of the Empire School of Law in Santa Rosa where he earned the Witkin’s Award for the top grades in both Contracts and in Criminal Law. He graduated in the top 10 of his class of 2003.
After graduating from law school, Mr. Milligan established, the Milligan Law Firm. There he represented a wide diversity of clients predominantly in the areas of criminal defense and plaintiff’s personal injury law. Mr. Milligan practiced every aspect of law from the initial investigation to the filing of the complaint up to and through jury trial.
From 2008 through 2010, Mr. Milligan worked for the County of Sonoma on the Juvenile and Criminal Conflicts Panel.
In 2007, Mr. Milligan received the Sonoma County Pro Bono Award on behalf of the work he did for the Sonoma County Public Law Library. He organized and held several fund raisers including “Music for the Law Library” which was held at CHOPS Teen Club, another nonprofit, located in the Old Railroad Square District in Santa Rosa, California.
Mr. Milligan is a member of the California DUI Lawyers Association which is the oldest drunk driving defense bar association in the United States. This organization consists of extremely qualified attorneys who willingly share their knowledge and experience among its core members to ensure that our law firm is providing our clients with the very best representation.
Areas of Practice
- Criminal Law
- Empire College Law School, Santa Rosa, California
- Honors: top 10 of his class of 2003
- Honors: Witkin’s Award for the Top Grades in both Contracts and in Criminal Law, 2003
Honors and Awards
- Sonoma County Pro Bono Award, Sonoma County Public Law Library
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Sonoma County Bar Association, Member
- California DUI Lawyers Association, Member
- State Bar of California, 2003 – 2014
- NORML, Legal Committee Member
Pro Bono Activities
- Volunteered, Rule 18 Committee of the Sonoma County Civil Bench Bar
- Music for the Law Library, CHOPS Teen Club