Our team of dedicated and experienced attorneys will work tirelessly on every aspect of your case from arraignment through dismissal and/or sentencing to get YOU the most favorable outcome possible under the law.
1. FELONY POLICE EVADING-REDUCED TO MISDEMEANOR, favorable jail alternative and preservation of driver’s license.
2. High blood alcohol DUI-REDUCED TO A WET RECKLESS
3. FELONY DOMESTIC VIOLENCE-REDUCED TO A “SIMPLE” ASSAULT, no jail time, no immigration consequences.
4. FURNISHING ALCOHOL TO A MINOR (decoy case)-RESOLVED through pre-filing Diversion, client retains clean record, no employment consequences.
5. RESISTING ARREST & DRUNK IN PUBLIC-upon successful completion of diversion, all charges DISMISSED & RECORD EXPUNGED.
6. ACCIDENT DUI with Substantial Property Damage-Case DISMISSED.
7. Serious Drug FELONIES for POSSESSION & SALE OF CONCENTRATED CANNABIS–REDUCED to Misdemeanor with no jail time, deportation avoided.
8. Serious FELONY DOMESTIC VIOLENCE with Injury–Case DISMISSED during motions, trial averted.
9. RESISTING ARREST, DRUNK IN PUBLIC & VIOLATION OF NOISE Ord.-All chargesDISMISSED.
10. RESISTING ARREST & DRUNK IN PUBLIC, facing over 1 year in County jail-ALL CHARGES DISMISSED. Case resolved to a plea of “disturbing the peace” with NO JAIL, NO COMMUNITY SERVICE.
11. RESISTING ARREST and PUBLIC INTOXICATION, both misdemeanors, Client faced one year and 6 months in jail. Client was offered a Pre-trial Diversion and the case wasDISMISSED.
12. Serious FELONY DOMESTIC VIOLENCE charge subjecting Client to a prison term-DISMISSED after two Court appearances.
13. FELONY JUVENILE PROBATION Client picked up 3 new misdemeanors: RESISTING ARREST (Flee from Police), POSSESSION OF METH & being UNDER THE INFLUENCE-All charges DISMISSED, prevented client from returning to the dept. of juvenile justice (DJJ), drug treatment paid for by the county.
14. SOLICITATION OF A PROSTITUTE (sting operation)-DISMISSED after successful completion of pre-trial Diversion consisting of drug testing, and education awareness. NO RECORD OF CONVICTION
15. FELONY ASSAULT & BATTERY WITH GREAT BODILY INJURY & PUBLIC INTOXICATION- Case DISMISSED and counsel negotiated MONETARY reward from Landlord to compensate Client.
16. Young client with minimal criminal history charged with several SERIOUS FELONY ARSON AND STALKING CHARGES WITH SEVERAL ENHANCEMENTS- RESOLVED by Court referral jail alternative to the Ohlhoff House in San Francisco.
17. CULTIVATION, POSSESSION, STORAGE, DISTRUBITION AND SALE OF MARIJUANA & POSESSION OF METHANPHETAMINE- REDUCED TO A LESSER INCLUDED MISDEMEANOR, no jail time.
18. SERIOUS FELONY DOMESTIC VIOLENCE ACQUITTAL AT TRIAL.
19. PETTY THEFT WITH MULTIPLE PRIORS- CASE RESOLVED for community service, a small fine, no jail time.
20. DEFENDANT DEEMED A “NEGLIGENT OPERATOR” BY DMV- CLIENT RECEIVED RESTRICTED LICENSE after a long administrative hearing.
21. TWO CLOSE-IN-TIME DUI’s- CASE RESOLVED with only a 45 day Work Release alternative.
22. POSSESSION OF A CONTROLLED SUBSTANCE WITH A PRIOR- CASE RESOLVED with a diversion program and small fine. No drug offender registration required.
23. POSSESSION OF A CONTROLLED SUBSTANCE- Case resolved at pre-trial suppression motion. CASE DISMISSED.
24. SERIOUS RESISTING ARREST AND DELAYING PEACE OFFICER- CASE RESOLVED by only an anger management class, no jail time.
25. PUBLIC INTOXICATION AND UNDER THE INFLUENCE OF A CONTROLLED SUBSTANCE- The out of state client had ALL CHARGES DISMISSED with a promise to seek mental health services in home state.
26. A SUSPENDED LICENSE WITH A PRIOR CONVICTION AND HAVING NO INSURANCE-CASE RESOLVED for a simple driving without a valid license, no jail time for non-resident.
27. POSSESSION, SALE AND TRANSPORTATION OF MARIJUANA- REDUCED PLEA TO ACCESSORY after the fact, which preserved client’s undocumented status and green card.
28. FELONY PROBATION VIOLATION WITH GANG TERMS- District attorney asked for prison for third violation- RESOLVED by jail alternative, participation in the Jericho Project.
29. POSSESSION, SALE, AND TRANSPORTATION OF 35 LBS. OF MARIJUANA- REDUCED to misdemeanor and client was REFERRED to a 90 day Work Release jail alternative.
30. POSSESSION OF DANGEROUS WEAPON AND PARAPHERNALIA- REDUCED to misdemeanor possession of a weapon and DISMISSAL of all drug related charges.
31. FELONY POSSESSION OF COCAINE AND RESISTING ARREST. Charges REDUCED to a misdemeanor, NO JAIL.
32. FELONY POSSESSION OF A CONCEALED WEAPON- ALL CHARGES WERE DISMISSEDafter client completed a weapons safety class.
33. THIRD AND FOURTH DUI IN THE SAME DAY WITH A VERY HIGH BAC (3X LEGAL LIMIT)- Client REFERRED to a 120 day treatment program with no ADDITIONAL JAIL TIME.
34. DRUNK IN PUBLIC WITH NUMEROUS PRIOR CONVICTIONS- RESOLVED for a small fine and NO PROBATION OR JAIL TIME.
35. MARIJUANA SALES ON SCHOOL PROPERTY- REDUCED charges to a misdemeanor withNO JAIL TIME.
36. FELONY PROBATION FOR SALE AND TRANSPORTATION OF MORE THAN 35 LBS. OF MARIJUANA- REFERRED to complete 90 days of Work Release, a jail alternative. No probation with the ability to possess up to 1 ounce of marijuana with valid prescription.
37. Elderly driver charged with FELONY EVADING POLICE OFFICER AND DRIVING ON A SUSPENDED DRIVER’S LICENSE- ALL CHARGES DISMISSED upon agreement not to own or drive a vehicle.
38. JUVENILE WAS CHARGED WITH A FELONY DRUG AND WEAPONS VIOLATION WITH SEVERAL GANG ENHANCEMENTS- RESOLVED by Deferred Entry of Judgment, alternative to jail. RECORD EXPUNGED.
39. JUVENILE CHARGED WITH MULTIPLE PROBATION VIOLATIONS with a history of felony sex related charges- RESOLVED by releasing juvenile into his mother’s care and custody. Assigned to a court monitored treatment rehab program.