Santa Rosa DUI Defense Attorney
Being charged with DUI is a frightening experience. For most people, a DUI is their most serious brush with the law ever. This causes many people to simply treat these charges like traffic tickets – just pay the fine and forget it happened. But, DUI is a much more serious charge and it can have lasting consequences if you do not take action to defend yourself.
Fiumara & Milligan Law Will Fight For You
Another mistaken perception many people have regarding DUIs is that there is no way to fight the charges. People believe that once the police have a BAC or field sobriety test results, there is no use in fighting; that is not the case. There are many ways to effectively defend against DUI charges. Some common defense tactics can include:
- Challenging the traffic stop — did the police have probable cause to stop you?
- Challenging the validity of the BAC results — was the Breathalyzer properly calibrated?
- Challenging the validity of the BAC results — was the Breathalyzer properly maintained?
- Was the officer who stopped you properly trained in field sobriety testing?
- Was there a raising blood alcohol reading and thus a legitimate defense?
- Was the officer who tested your breath properly trained in operating the machine?
Do not wait to secure the defense you deserve.
More Than 40 Years Of Combined Legal Experience
At Fiumara & Milligan Law, PC our attorneys are committed to fighting for our clients to help them secure the best possible resolution to the DUI charges they face. We are skilled at crafting highly effective defense strategies that help our clients avoid conviction and consequences such as jail, fines, loss of driving privileges and long-term increases in insurance rates. We understand what is at stake for our clients, and we examine every potential means of building the best defense.
Contact The Sonoma DUI Defense Attorneys Of Fiumara & Milligan Law
When DUI charges are threatening your driving privileges, we can help. Turn to the skilled and experienced lawyers of Fiumara & Milligan Law, PC. To schedule a free initial consultation, call 707-571-8600 OR 415-492-4507 or contact us online.
We are available 24/7. Our operations will connect you to one of our attorneys, nights and weekends!